The IT integration process after a merger is fraught with numerous pitfalls.
Ensunet partners with your technology department and transaction team, enabling you to leverage the best practices we’ve honed after working on multiple M&A IT integration projects for enterprise clients.
Our client list includes multinational Fortune 300 companies as well as federal and state agencies and municipalities.
Our solutions practice is built around a proven track record in the following technologies.
- Due diligence IT assessments before your team makes an offer.
- Cost estimates that let you know what investments you’ll need to make to integrate a new company into your technology infrastructure and business processes.
- Security remediation recommendations and services that help safeguard your business from cyber vulnerabilities.
- Implementation services that minimize the impact to your daily business operations.
- Ancillary workforce support that help you meet the increased operational demands that inevitably arise after an M&A transaction.
Feel free to contact us for your custom projects.
Expertise You Can Count On
Our operational and technical experts possess significant experience with M&A IT integration projects and include:
- System Engineers
- Network Architects
- Desktop Support
- ERP Architects
- Software Engineers
- Data Migration Engineers
- IT Project & Program Managers
- Cyber Security Engineers
- Block Chain Engineers